• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

deaconbd

Restricted Access
Reaction score
I supposed the line will be around 8.

Given that we had to do everything right and get all those TO's yesterday to have a chance what does everyone think?

Can we somehow find a way? if so will it be winning ugly again?

Or will we improve enough on both sides of the ball to force some punts and not have to punt 9 times ourselves?

Or are we just too banged up and State with the week off that we put a 31-10 type loss behind us and regroup for Syracuse?

On the Pack boards they can't figure out how they lost to ECU but figure surely they'll have no trouble with Wake given how easily they beat us last year.

Do they have just too many athletes for us so is this a game that afterwards we just forget about it, don't watch the film and move on?

Raleigh is a horrible place to play and on paper the woofies look to have an advantage but they always look better on paper than on the field. We have to play much better- but it is a winnable game. Not one we need to win but a huge bonus if we do. Remember Indiana was an invincible machine before we found out they were an incomparable turnover machine. Not expecting a win but thinking we have a real shot if we continue to grow as a team and avoid costly mistakes.

This team seems determined to find a way to get it done. I know on paper State is stronger and they've had a bye week, but I like wake coming in with momentum. Would not be surprised to see an upset.

Why are they better than us on paper? That's news to me. And there's no way the line will be 8

You never know with bye weeks. Sometimes teams play sloppy after bye weeks. Indiana had 5 turnovers after their bye week. Wake has played some of their worst games after their bye weeks.

You never know with bye weeks. Sometimes teams play sloppy after bye weeks. Indiana had 5 turnovers after their bye week. Wake has played some of their worst games after their bye weeks.

We just need to play loose, take our best shot and see what happens.

Nothing to lose. We don't need this game. State is desperate to win it.

I like how the thread indicates a line that the OP just made up. Don't care if it's a parody or not, deceiving for people who see it but don't actually read the thread.

I wonder what the line was in that Buzzdaster game against NCSU a few years back where they beat us by 50?

State has beaten two shit teams and lost to a mediocre ECU. Not saying we should be favored, but a win wouldn't exactly be an upset or surprising. Nor would a loss be the end to our bowl hopes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

vegas insider has lines out on almost every game but ours. Can't think of any reason it would be off the board.

Why are they better than us on paper? That's news to me. And there's no way the line will be 8

I don't know the State team that well and so I checked their chatboard and saw they figured -9 so I figured to call it 8.

Back