• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Arnold Palmer

Just got alert on my phone. RIP to a true legend and great deacon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bob - I can't thank you enough for sharing your photos with us. Arnie graciously signed a couple of these for our family. RIP to the king.
s7OLK2QITLwflJwBgPgGWhuo_mWJMxj8d0WiaJ-rEUQWqxc-GHysDolpNyQm8JkNH9Thqy0cefCFa4J2HofduS-uujwsky9lLwm0oR-GHddZYhFmGYZSG9tdIax-uPqk6JcPEw1yj-xQ7hdEhhzbAA23W0XGnKtwQb6OizKdi87B86HiP_hiuqWX9-lGQggxjQYDPuE9EVAVade_ssLEZw3s1xi9VDyP43suqnve-vJwx4eXPds6TgTvZjZ9ggcuzyKiuy8YgCyn0UUZXdqXwo2tAKg_J2EjKKOflnUe-_olV54a0vSalHjiNUmD4pP1MTyd5J72tqro3BWFGIPQCvcFIgoF5RQ5-SP2v8wvnQJXm-PoKAqRaLBf4L8elQVSNVG_MoYrX9FC53bIgxUuoHQZxEB4jDT73h1hqKvWMYAXISqAN7vupEdR8N7THTvsnKiy3s5Ba_5CNja8njmKHEAGwY1mYqKpJMWCXijJFpPAyAvUZxyk7GG5DZZH5nmghsHrd7b578sKjRfxoDdFjPY5fNOMK5_mGUVDjT2hbPF5KQyCfUrEhQNI0PGxB76257QyX_-OrJWbEyEi5XMaIAjt1ACRRW0MJUrzO2pcNK973yLn=w818-h613-no

A truly nice man. The greatest Deacon ambassador for Wake Forest. A very sad evening.

Sad, but what a great life and a great man. We should all aspire to his humility, fortitude, hospitality and smile. What a great Demon Deacon Gentleman.

Yeah, my bad I am on tapatalk. Sorry for doubling on the topic.

My favorite sportsman ever. Although expected, this is still crushing news. RIP Arnie.

Just read he'd been in the hospital since Thursday undergoing tests on his heart.

Golf Channel is running quite the tribute and will be for most of the evening.

Who was the donk that said he was down the list of all time greats? Arnie didn't need the Grand Slam to be among the all time greats.

Back