• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse @ Wake Forest 10/8: 7pm, RSN

Depending on what time you get there I still think the Joel Coliseum lots will be your best bet. Should be plenty of space.
So the Dixie Fair people won't overwhelm the lots? I expect to arrive by 1pm...but I wonder about my slackers that arrive around 5pm?

So the Dixie Fair people won't overwhelm the lots? I expect to arrive by 1pm...but I wonder about my slackers that arrive around 5pm?

5 PM people are screwed. They may have to take a shuttle.

I was going to say that doesn't Wake own those lots? But I guess you can't know who's going to the fair and who's going to the game. Need extreme vetting!

I know last year Syracuse had the great defense with the front seven and this year the great offense but it's a night game and we should have a good crowd. So I'm going to take the lead here and say we have a chance. They don't play it on paper.

Assuming we lay an egg this week to a better State team we put that game behind us, come in 4-1 and still confident. Should be a great atmosphere as we again try to win ugly, giving up more yards but trying to win by taking care of the ball, getting some turnovers and holding them to a field goal attempt or two.

Am I too optimistic or do we take a step back and take another one on the chin?

I was going to say that doesn't Wake own those lots? But I guess you can't know who's going to the fair and who's going to the game. Need extreme vetting!
Ticket guy at Wake told me that the Fair controls the parking lots that day (to include setting the price)

Can't wait for this game. You guys look much improved and I'm hoping you smack NCState this weekend. I'll be at the game next weekend and really enjoyed the experience two years ago. Beautiful stadium with a good tailgate scene. A little worried about the fair disrupting that, but as long as the weather holds out for us, I think it will be a great time and the night game atmosphere is always fun. This should be a great game and I'm hoping my Orange can get out of there with a win!

See you all soon!

Can't wait for this game. You guys look much improved and I'm hoping you smack NCState this weekend. I'll be at the game next weekend and really enjoyed the experience two years ago. Beautiful stadium with a good tailgate scene. A little worried about the fair disrupting that, but as long as the weather holds out for us, I think it will be a great time and the night game atmosphere is always fun. This should be a great game and I'm hoping my Orange can get out of there with a win!

See you all soon!

Which lot will you be tailgating in? Our tailgating at Wake is awesome even for visiting fans.

Which lot will you be tailgating in? Our tailgating at Wake is awesome even for visiting fans.

Looks like we'll be in a public parking lot just west of the basketball arena. I'm going to be part of a large contingent of Cuse fans lead by TexanMark who posted above. He's our tailgate commander. A couple years ago we got a prime spot literally right in front of the entrance, which was great for halftime drinking. :cool:

If you're going to the game, you won't be able to miss our group as we roll pretty deep. Also, feel free to stop by and hang with us!

Looks like we'll be in a public parking lot just west of the basketball arena. I'm going to be part of a large contingent of Cuse fans lead by TexanMark who posted above. He's our tailgate commander. A couple years ago we got a prime spot literally right in front of the entrance, which was great for halftime drinking. :cool:

If you're going to the game, you won't be able to miss our group as we roll pretty deep. Also, feel free to stop by and hang with us!

We will be in senior services...across from the fair parking lot. Enjoy your tail gate and hope to see you guys around.

We will be in senior services...across from the fair parking lot. Enjoy your tail gate and hope to see you guys around.

We're Senior Services as well; could "upgrade" to the main lots but prefer the green space and easy in/out of the Senior lot. Are you the group that always sets up early near the porta-john's?

We're Senior Services as well; could "upgrade" to the main lots but prefer the green space and easy in/out of the Senior lot. Are you the group that always sets up early near the porta-john's?

Yes we are past the porta johns

I'm looking for an extra parking pass to the Cuse game if anyone has one.

Even we might put up 50 on the 'cuse. Sheesh

Not hard to see how Duke beat ND. Wish we played them this year. ND has some weapons on offense we just don't have, but you've got to like our chances with Syracuse next week if our D can keep their ace receiver in check.

Not hard to see how Duke beat ND. Wish we played them this year. ND has some weapons on offense we just don't have, but you've got to like our chances with Syracuse next week if our D can keep their ace receiver in check.

We need that guy to get the blowing water sheetz Saturday afternoon.

Depending on what time you get there I still think the Joel Coliseum lots will be your best bet. Should be plenty of space.

There want be but about 3-5 k Wake fans at the game so I figure you should be able to park right beside the entrace to the stadium. No one goes to Wake games

There want be but about 3-5 k Wake fans at the game so I figure you should be able to park right beside the entrace to the stadium. No one goes to Wake games

Right. Too bad Wake Forest doesn't have 50,000 ticket buyers who attended Wake without getting a degree. NC State has that all over us.

Right. Too bad Wake Forest doesn't have 50,000 ticket buyers who attended Wake without getting a degree. NC State has that all over us.

Yep, sad thing is the State KMart fans who never went there are even smarter than their fans with a State degree.

Guess this is what happens when your team hasn't won a conference title since 1979. You resort to trash talking on a Syracuse/Wake Forest thread.

Back