• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God Fearing Christian hits homerun on first pitch he sees as a pro

Proverbs 9:10. And there are plenty more
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

"Don't fear me. Fear the loonies who 'follow' me." - God

Wonder if a hit contract would be put on you if this read " Allah fearing Muslim hits home run", probably so. Could also be bad to post " Jehovah fearing Jew hits home run"....

Wonder if a hit contract would be put on you if this read " Allah fearing Muslim hits home run", probably so. Could also be bad to post " Jehovah fearing Jew hits home run"....

These are terms of the same God, you know that right?

Proverbs 9:10. And there are plenty more
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

Do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Revelation 1:17-18 17 ¶ And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Back