• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State writers Dissing the Deacs, the QBs, the Defense and the Offense

Devils advocate...how worried would you be if in their shoes?

Personally, I'd respect us but fully expect a W

They should be nervous because a Wake loss and it's very likely they don't make a bowl as they have a 4 game stretch of Clemson, Louisville, FSU and finish the year with Miami and UNC

Prediction: regardless of the game's outcome, livestock will be sexually violated.

Oh good, the smack talk thread. That site is a fan's hobby not some official site for Wolfpack football. And on Saturday you guys are going down like a Salem College coed.

Oh good, the smack talk thread. That site is a fan's hobby not some official site for Wolfpack football. And on Saturday you guys are going down like a Salem College coed.

It's the SBNation equivalent to Blogger So Dear, but I will say it's not run as well as ours is :cam:

No reason to think we don't score 25+ points against State
Defense isn't their strong suit, we've averaged over 25 points a game, including the Tulane game where we definitely didn't have the offensive rhythm that we have now. State is giving up 23 points a game against two teams that are huge steps below Wake as far as talent and one that is a step down from Wake, but since Hinton is out I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they're on par with Wake. So who knows what happens, but based on this years results so far, no reason to expect us to not be able to put up at least 25 and probably more points

That article could have been written by anyone here. SB Nation just wants content.

I had the same thought today. It's extremely satisfying how they consistently underachieve.

I like listening to their coach. He hates their fans and hates his job. He just can't hide it. Even if they beat us it will last a week and they will be right back up his ass to get fired.

Delaware would be about a 5 point favorite over William and Mary on a neutral field.

Back