• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016-2017 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Sizzlin' Summer Bacon

Man how don't you call that foul against Morris again?

Also omg Marco. Great idea. Just a tick too late.

that sucks, hornets really needed that one. brutal road stretch coming up.

1) unbelievable call on Kemba. One of the worst I've ever seen, legit
2) if you call that you have to call Detroit blatantly holding on BOTH inbounds
3) we have the worst inbounding ability in the league
4) the bench getting us down 20 and destroyed by Boban and Harris was terrible. GOT to get another scorer

1) unbelievable call on Kemba. One of the worst I've ever seen, legit
2) if you call that you have to call Detroit blatantly holding on BOTH inbounds
3) we have the worst inbounding ability in the league
4) the bench getting us down 20 and destroyed by Boban and Harris was terrible. GOT to get another scorer

#2 is what I'm wondering about. The second inbounds looked worse than the first one.

And frank's pass took 1.5 seconds to get tipped and land out of bounds? I think that at least deserved a look at the clock.

Yeah if that is .8 instead of .5 then Marco's shot counts and we win the game. The refs stop play to review every damn thing at the end of a game and they don't review the clock on that? Garbage.

There should have been more time on the clock for last possession. That was bullshit and Cliff should have pushed for that to be reviewed.

As much as I hate the foul call on Kemba, it was a foul. We just aren't used to seeing foul calls made that late in the game. He bodied Jackson up pretty good and reached in.

Jackson was also slinging his arms trying to make room. Probably not a foul on Jackson, but you have to let the other player play as well.

The old coot with the seats next to me screams at the refs every game about Kemba not getting the benefits that other high-profile players get. I think he would have been right about that one. No way somebody like Lebron or Steph, or even Derozan or Wall, gets that called against them. I get that Kemba isn't on their level as far as marketing, but his numbers are on par with theirs, especially in crunch time.

The old coot with the seats next to me screams at the refs every game about Kemba not getting the benefits that other high-profile players get. I think he would have been right about that one. No way somebody like Lebron or Steph, or even Derozan or Wall, gets that called against them. I get that Kemba isn't on their level as far as marketing, but his numbers are on par with theirs, especially in crunch time.

Maybe this year that is the case.

Kemba's career though has been one of an undersized chuck-it and hope it falls in PG. He's morphed into an All-Star this year but he's been overrated by Hornets fans for some time until this year.

Unless you're a big star you don't normally see fouls given at any point in the game on the Jackson play. He just put his head down and dribbled aimlessly and was bizarrely bailed out

Worst game of the year last night to lose on the road against Philly's squad of Eurotrash. Lamb was hurt and Beli was off, so no bench scoring, and Kemba was awful in the first half. Turnover after bad shot after turnover. Had this game been against a real NBA team, we would have lost by 30. Will quickly go 0-5 on this road trip after Monday's loss at Boston, Clifford needs to get this team back in gear.

Back