• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016-2017 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Sizzlin' Summer Bacon

Didn't hurt to have Stauskis pushing him in the back and fouling his arm, but whatever makes a good Vine caption, right?

Yep. Out of the playoffs if the season ended right now, and will be below .500 after tonight. I hate to pin it all on Sessions, but with such little room for error it kills them to not have a competent backup lead guard when Kemba sits down. If they continue to struggle I wouldn't mind seeing Clifford bringing Batum and Marvin off the bench with Lamb and Frank in the starting lineup to try to balance the units a little more.

Yep. Out of the playoffs if the season ended right now, and will be below .500 after tonight. I hate to pin it all on Sessions, but with such little room for error it kills them to not have a competent backup lead guard when Kemba sits down. If they continue to struggle I wouldn't mind seeing Clifford bringing Batum and Marvin off the bench with Lamb and Frank in the starting lineup to try to balance the units a little more.

If there ever were a year to tank, then it would be this one. This draft has about 5 starting point guards in the lottery and then nothing.

Batum and Kemba have both lost their touch.

Ultimately, when Cliff's teams don't play defense, they kindof suck.

Last night went as expected. Hang around, fall behind, catch up, and then run out of gas. This team is becoming really frustrating to watch. They have the talent to win at a high level, but their margin for error is so slim that inconsistency just kills them. You know what you are getting every night for better or worse from Kemba, MKG, and Zeller. That's it, everybody else is a complete crapshoot. Batum can be great or can make stupid TOs and not look at the rim when shooting. Marvin, Beli, and Frank can all shoot the lights out or go 1-12. Lamb can play well or have a mysterious injury. You just never know who is actually going to show up.

Hornets miss Jeremy Lin... a lot. He steadied the second unit and also steadied Kemba (who has been off just a bit in the past few games).

Good 4th quarter last night to grab a much-needed win over the Blazers...need to run off three more home wins before Golden State comes to town next Wednesday (national TV broadcast from The Hive!)

That was a fun one last night. Raptors were super cold and just kept chucking bricks in the 2nd and 3rd quarters while the Hornets built that big lead. Kemba was locked in. Thought Lowry was going to go off after getting pissed in the first half but Hornets were able to withstand the couple early punches Toronto threw. Back over .500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KW with 32 on "only" 16 shots. Far better than the 32 he hoisted up in an L the other night.

Back