• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016-2017 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Sizzlin' Summer Bacon

How much is a season ticket in Charlotte? I'm talking lower bowl but nothing crazy close to the court.

It's possible that Kemba, Zeller, MKG, and Frank have each improved enough that the Hornets become a 3/4 team in the East.

One game in and I'm starting to agree on needing another backup pg. sessions is garb

good start to the season. MKG looked fantastic. hibbert and zeller both played really well. sessions did look bad, but not too much else to complain about.

82-0 incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressed with how this team handles opponents on the road.

I predict they'll be 12-6 when MKG goes down for the year with a bum shoulder.

Seriously, they've got to find a way to manufacture points with second unit but good defense is going to take them far.

Hornets should scoop up Mario Chalmers off the couch.

They could scoop me off the couch and be better than with Sessions. He is straight garbage.

Other than that, fantastic start even without Frank. MKG is a beast and Hibbert looks like he may make people forget about Big Al really fast.

How much is a season ticket in Charlotte? I'm talking lower bowl but nothing crazy close to the court.

Much cheaper along the baseline and in the corners than on the sidelines. A buddy has them in the corner above the tunnel and I think they are around $1500/ticket, but he has been locked with increase caps since the Bobcats. Mine are on the sideline in the club area and are a lot more than that. When I was picking mine out, I could have gotten front row behind the basket (not the courtside folding chairs, but the front row of permanent seats behind the walkway) for like $3,500 each, but it is tough to see around the basket stantion. Those same seats on the sideline are well over $10k each (though on the sideline they include the open bar and food in the backcourt club).

They could scoop me off the couch and be better than with Sessions. He is straight garbage.

Other than that, fantastic start even without Frank. MKG is a beast and Hibbert looks like he may make people forget about Big Al really fast.

Completely different players and Jefferson was trash over the past few years and did not fit the team at all.

Yeah Hibbert gives them some post defense that Al never could do, plus can play above the rim better on offense (though still not great). Del Curry made a great point on the broadcast the other night that the Hornets were already really good defensively, and they add one of the best all-around defenders in the league in MKG and some legit rim protection in Hibbert, which would seemingly more than make up for the loss of Lin on offense.

Back