• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread: The Las Vegas Raiders Has a Nice Ring to It

Does Luck have a mentor? He needs someone to intervene and introduce his neckbeard to a razor.

Holy hell does Brock Osweiler suck.

Really Pagano? you damn bozo. You always take the points to make it a 7 point game late in the game on the road against shitty Brock. Make brock have to score a TD to tie or beat you.

A costly douche too. That's not exactly a trivial penalty.

That was a bullshit penalty. Rule 12 Section 3 Article 1(h) prohibits: "Removal of his helmet by a player in the field of play during a celebration or during a confrontation with a game official or any other player."

He wasn't in the field of play when he took it off, he was out of the back of the end zone. It is no different than had he taken it off on the sideline.

That was a bullshit penalty. Rule 12 Section 3 Article 1(h) prohibits: "Removal of his helmet by a player in the field of play during a celebration or during a confrontation with a game official or any other player."

He wasn't in the field of play when he took it off, he was out of the back of the end zone. It is no different than had he taken it off on the sideline.

I was wondering about that, because I noticed he was careful to stay out of the end zone and on the sideline after taking it off. Regardless, he's got to know that he's now lost all benefit of the doubt with the officials.

Oh wow Houston won last night?

I was wondering about that, because I noticed he was careful to stay out of the end zone and on the sideline after taking it off. Regardless, he's got to know that he's now lost all benefit of the doubt with the officials.

The refs were horrific all the way around in that game. The PI on DRC when he had full position in front of the WR for the ball was perhaps the worst call I've ever seen. I honestly think the ref was momentarily confused and thought DRC was on offense and Aiken or whoever was on defense.

I'm assuming you are using recent in the context of the last decade so that you can mention something about the equally recent shitty Giants.

Both teams (and the Patriots) have two-time Super Bowl winning QBs still in the productive stage of their respective careers. There are only 12 of those QBs in NFL history. All 3 will be in the Hall of Fame. If you don't think those teams are still relevant in a QB-driven league, you are insane (especially since they also happen to have the two best WRs in the league).

Back