• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread: The Las Vegas Raiders Has a Nice Ring to It

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Coverage Maps: http://506sports.com/

Byes: Minnesota, Tampa Bay

Thursday Night: Denver at San Diego - Denver off a loss but Phillip at home. I want to say Chargers but that Denver D might be too much. San Diego finding new ways to lose every week it seems, which bodes well for the stadium vote coming up. L.A. Chargers?

Cincy at New England: Solid match-up although the Bengals looking not as strong as the past few years. Brady looked sharp, albeit against the Browns, but it's another easy win for the Pats.

All of the other CBS games suck ass.

Philly at Washington: Pretty decent game here, divisional game, Carson Wentz playing great as a rookie, Kirk Cousins doing Kirk Cousins things. Skins by a FG

Carolina at New Orleans: Panthers SUCKING. Cam is back most likely but it's in the dome. Saints ROLL.

Dallas at Green Bay: Oh sweet the Cowboys are the late national game again, 3 weeks in a row I think. Green Bay is at least a decent team to watch otherwise. I'd rather see the other late Fox game as the national game

Atlanta at Seattle: Seattle off a bye, Atlanta brought back down to reality.

Sunday Night: Indy at Houston: MEH

Monday Night: New York Jets at Arizona: Jets march towards a top 5 pick continues!

If your number is 79, you have no business trying to field a punt or kick.

Mike McCoy looks like a guy who would respond to a craigslist ad for a lightly used mattress.

It was an early fantasy gift for me.

Who the fuck calls a timeout right before an onside kick?! That's just silly.

Jesus Christ, let's just review everything. So many NFL games are just brutal to watch.

Who the fuck calls a timeout right before an onside kick?! That's just silly.

It's the same as calling a TO before an in-bounds play in hoops. Seeing how they're lined up and force them to change it or come up with a way to defend it. It just backfired.

Seeing Phillip Rivers in the post-game interview makes me sorry I was rooting for the Chargers.

Anyone hear the PA at the end of the game?! It was hilarious. San Diego trolled the shit out of Denver

Missed it. What did they play?

Back