• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

That's impressive film. Kid has great hands and feet, a soft touch and excellent timing on defense. Has a big frame too and could still grow.

That's impressive film. Kid has great hands and feet, a soft touch and excellent timing on defense. Has a big frame too and could still grow.

He's a virtual unknown on the recruiting circuit right now. So it will be interesting to see how his game and recruiting develops going forward.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Brown & Eggleston are Deacs! Onward to 2018 Re...

How is he an unknown? Do work, Coach.

His 247 site only list Presbyterian as interested. That's a nice mixtape. Good athleticism and body control.

Last edited:
IKy looks like he plays against a whole bunch of 6'5 and under guys. He's got some nice skills. I'd like to see him in AAU or other games.

How is he an unknown? Do work, Coach.

His 247 site only list Presbyterian as interested. That's a nice mixtape. Good athleticism and body control.

He picked up a Georgia Southern offer Wednesday. That new mixtape will help attract interest.

But, he's WHITE! Don't want another gym rat, although his socks do look good!

Gabe is a really impressive athlete. Burst is noticeable. Very aggressive and under control. I like him, especially as a sophomore. His hype is going to grow significantly.

Gotta love him choosing a picture of the Joel half full with Duke blue. Though to be fair, it was probably the only pic he could find with it mostly full at all.

Gabe is a really impressive athlete. Burst is noticeable. Very aggressive and under control. I like him, especially as a sophomore. His hype is going to grow significantly.

Yep. He will be a heavy Duke lean before long.

Coaching staff is not yet being paid to win, but they are definitely being paid to recruit

Back