• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I'm almost positive they're getting paid to do both, with the latter strongly influencing the former.
I'm truly impressed with their effort on the recruiting trail. Even results to a degree as well. Game preparation and in game coaching, not so much. If they get paid based on that alone, they're going hungry. But I'm willing to give them more time.
I think their comp should be based on twitter followers.
Yes, or at this point, they might be willing to accept a percentage of all athletic donations rolling in.

Webster Groves is the same high school that former Deacon great Sam Ivy attended, IIRC.

Webster Groves is the same high school that former Deacon great Sam Ivy attended, IIRC.
IIRC, it was also the building used in the TV show "Lucas Tanner" (I know, I must be ancient if I remember that show from the early 1970s). Ivy has become under-appreciated through the years. I think Devin Thomas will have the same fate.

"This weekend Jeremiah Robinson has been out in North Carolina and he was looking forward to seeing what UNC and Wake have to offer.

“I’m not really sure what to expect at Wake but I’m excited to meet the coaches in person because I enjoy talking to coach Woodberry and Coaching Manning as well," said Robinson. "I’m excited to see the atmosphere, meet the coaches and players and see what the fans are like."

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/top-20-soph-jeremiah-robinson-on-the-visit-trail

latest

There are reports that Sunday Okeke committed to Wake tonight.

Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 5m5 minutes ago
2017 Green Farms forward Sunday Okeke has committed to Wake Forest, per source

This has been a strange night.

I am supposed to be happy about something tonight?

Back