• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

So is Clemson not recruiting Wright Jr hard or does he not want to follow his dad's footsteps? It would be weird to have Randolph Childress and Sharone Wright's kids on the same team.

I think we need two bigs in this class. Collins will declare before his senior year at this pace.

He is a priority recruit for Clemson and he could easily end up there.

didn't realize JC was averaging 19/9 on .667 through 5 games. and he's only playing 23 mpg. dayum.

tough seeing any minutes available for next year's team. losing one rotation player and adding the highest recruit since aminu. if greg graduates melo might be able to take his spot minutes, but he'll also have competition from the sophs.

There's some cognitive dissonance at work between the first and second parts of this post. There may be 23 mpg available next season.

I think there are quality minutes available for a stretch 4 behind Dinos. Eggleston and Mitchell could compete for those. I'd rather not see Brown play those minutes.

didn't realize JC was averaging 19/9 on .667 through 5 games. and he's only playing 23 mpg. dayum.

tough seeing any minutes available for next year's team. losing one rotation player and adding the highest recruit since aminu. if greg graduates melo might be able to take his spot minutes, but he'll also have competition from the sophs.

The two keys to next year's minutes at PF/C are whether Dinos returns and when the light comes on for either Sam or Doral. If Dinos goes pro in Greece, we will need another big who can shoot.

JC needs one more year to work on his mid-range J.

i think brown will play 2/3 next to woods mostly. that's a pretty nice wing combo. melo weighs like 190 lbs, gonna be tough to fill that backup 4 spot his 1st year even though he has the height.

yeah, JC has been a monster, but i'm not worried about losing him after this year... yet. he has a long way to move up to make it worth it for him, but it could happen. if he does it probably bodes well for wake this year.

If Dinos leaves, i wouldn't be surprised to see Donovan be the top back-up 4 and JC playing 30 mpg. Or we could get a graduate transfer.

I do agree that the starting PG/Wings will be Bryant, Chaundee, Keyshawn. There is an outside chance that Brandon may start if Keyshawn enjoys the sixth man role. If he averages 14-15 ppg as 6th Man this year, he may not oppose staying there. Especially, if he finishes the games.

I think it's very possible and logical that those four play 110+ of the 120 mpg at those positions.

Last edited:
The funny part about finding the Chaundee videos is I was looking for a decent video of We Don't Get Fooled Again and for some reason the fourth video on the list was the top one here.

Chaundee looked every bit as good as Knox in that video. He may not be, but there doesn't appear to be a ton of difference.

Didn't you hear? Chaundee was taken no. 1 by the Sixers. He had a double double last night.

I think we are going to have to take a poll on who is less funny. Out of this bunch, I would so far post simosfrostyone as the least funny. Makes RJ read like Albert Brooks. Simos, you should write an article on the art of making others appear funny by posting unfunny shit in response

simos is the king of actually funny dad humor on the sports boards. That was one of his few unfunny posts.

Back