• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Not much about Wade online. Looks like he must have reclassified recently. See him listed as 2017 with some low tier offers.

Can we maybe just avoid discussing whether our first highly-rated recruit in years is going to be a one-and-done? Just for a little while? Like maybe until he actually matriculates and we see how he does against college competition? What purpose does this kind of speculation serve?

This.

Brown looks strong. Nice to have a guy like that coming to Wake. I feel certain he will be able to step in and contribute in a meaningful way from the moment he steps on to the court. Great sign by Manning.

the one thing I can predict with casual certainty is that Chaundee is going to score a lot of tail. He's Tyson Beckford-esque.

As an aside, Tyson lived in my building in the East Village 20 some odd years ago. Nice guy, actually pretty modest. We worked out together a few times. Ping me for pics.

the one thing I can predict with casual certainty is that Chaundee is going to score a lot of tail. He's Tyson Beckford-esque.

As an aside, Tyson lived in my building in the East Village 20 some odd years ago. Nice guy, actually pretty modest. We worked out together a few times. Ping me for pics.

be honest jaybone...how long were you waiting to share that Tyson Beckford story? i give you a 8.3/10 for execution of shoehorning that story into something relevant on the boards.

Gayest post ever.

he should have used the one about taking a steam with Rosario Dawson.

be honest jaybone...how long were you waiting to share that Tyson Beckford story? i give you a 8.3/10 for execution of shoehorning that story into something relevant on the boards.

Luckily Tyson Beckford just happened to come up in context.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Isaiah Todd 6'10 power forward in class of 2020. He projects to be a Top Ten player. Lists Wake as the school recruiting him the hardest, but grew up a Duke fan and describes UNC as his dream school.

LOL.

"I'm gonna average 30 points."
"You average 30 points against 13 year olds."
"I'm 13."

Haha. Yes I bided my time all these years keeping Tyson story in my back pocket waiting for a wake recruit good looking enough to use. Considered it when we signed tyler cav but held for someone a little better looking.

I wish i had met rose dawson but alas my closest celeb bud then was chris meloni who was a baller I played a lot of pickup w, had good oj stories from 1st and ten, hbo's first scripted show.

My buddy's on the LES Girls Club board. Rosario's a huge supporter. Maybe I can help you get an intro.

Isaiah Todd 6'10 power forward in class of 2020. He projects to be a Top Ten player. Lists Wake as the school recruiting him the hardest, but grew up a Duke fan and describes UNC as his dream school.

Sounds like a great expenditure of resources over the next 3 years.

Back