• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Props to #21 at 1:00. That's some damn good D give the size, athleticism, everything disadvantage.

damn, Zion is one thick dude. He looks like a linebacker.

I don't know how zion gets up like that, explosion comes out of nowhere

He makes St. Vincent-St. Mary Lebron look frail.

Lebron was a full man and then some in HS. Professional coach friend of mine went to see him play his senior year and was blown away by his build.

Roy was at Cox Mill Tuesday night to see Wendell Moore's Chargers lose in OT to JM Robinson, a matchup of the 12th and 9th teams in the Observer. VCU commit Lavar Batts had 25 points, seven rebounds, and two assists for JM. WHERE WAS DANNY

Lebron was a full man and then some in HS. Professional coach friend of mine went to see him play his senior year and was blown away by his build.

I saw him play in Greensboro his senior year and it was absolutely hilarious. Man amongst boys. He was literally swishing half court shots in warmups, no joke. I bought a t-shirt from his preacher.

I saw him play in Greensboro his senior year and it was absolutely hilarious. Man amongst boys. He was literally swishing half court shots in warmups, no joke. I bought a t-shirt from his preacher.

Yeah. I was at that game, too. It was a large crowd.

Ranger is there any news on how Chaundee, Melo and Okeke have been playing so far this year?

Ranger is there any news on how Chaundee, Melo and Okeke have been playing so far this year?

Just a quick google search shows that Okeke had recent games of 16 and 19, 22 and 23, and 8 and 14. Also saw on twitter recently that Chaundee put up 32 and 5 in a game.

Depending on the comp, that doesn't sound bad...thanks....

Back