• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Looks like Dotson is our top target, supposedly he prob wont get out of the state of NC. Could come down to Wake and State.

I know we never beat Duke on a recruit but trying to remember when we beat State for one.

I know we never beat Duke on a recruit but trying to remember when we beat State for one.

Seems like we haven't gone up against State for many recruits in the last few years. Big E and JGray were prominent wins over State back in the day.

that game tape makes it look more like he should be named "Tuesday", amirite?

Greg McClinton had a State offer. We get our fair share against State. It's not comparable at all to our recruiting futility against Duke.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Brown & Eggleston are Deacs! Onward to 2018 Recruiting

My bad

Seems like we haven't gone up against State for many recruits in the last few years. Big E and JGray were prominent wins over State back in the day.

Chris Paul definitely and interest from State. They were also going after Mustafa Shakur at the same time though.

I used to live in Westport. GFA did not play the top teams in New England, but things could be different now

I used to live in Westport. GFA did not play the top teams in New England, but things could be different now
I agree. I grew up in Westport and went to a school in the same league as GFA. The basketball talent in the league is pretty weak. They could maybe play some good teams out of the league but I doubt they're that great.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure HS hoops in New England in general are just not very good

Back