• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

He decommitted from Florida because Billy D left.

In retrospect, pretty silly of Dickerson to not believe in #WhitePower and stay at Florida.

Ummmm, I don't think we need to worry about having an open scholly when we have a couple of players (who will not be named but we all know who they are) that played less than 20 minutes the entire season . And one of them is 3,000 miles from home. If we need a schollie for a talented player, we will have one.

P.s The guy who tweeted that info about Noah Dickerson is clay dade, a little lefty point guard who played at Wake about a million years ago.

Last edited:
Ummmm, I don't think we need to worry about having an open scholly when we have a couple of players (who will not be named but we all know who they are) that played less than 20 minutes the entire season . And one of them is 3,000 miles from home. If we need a schollie for a talented player, we will have one.

Let's not get into all of that. It has been so long since we have been in the middle of such Wake Forest Basketball excitement (NCAAs, JC, etc.) we should just bask in the sunlight that has been missing for so many years.

More Melo video from last week's all-star game. Looks like this is a warm up for the dunk that was tweeted last week. Both were over a 6-11 guy headed to Iowa next year.
Last edited:
More Melo video from last week's all-star game. Looks like this is a warm up for the dunk that was tweeted last week. Both were over a 6-11 guy headed to Iowa next year.

Interview with some nice words about Wake at the end.

Seems like a really good kid. I wondered as I heard his comments about Wake if he was referring not just to the obvious (DM) but to what our program has done physically with guys like JC and Dinos.

That's what inferred as well.

joke? that's not joke! it's happeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
I actually do think he returns. But the Sarr twitter action of following Collins is sarr & away not that determinative to Collins returning or not.

Last edited:
Dare I say that Melo is 'well spoken'?

😬. Seems like a nice kid, and I like his honesty when asked about his studies. He didn't make something up like a lot of kids do. Really seems like a guy that will be fun to cheer for. Love his size and athleticism. We need mohr of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have been mentioned before, but in addition to following all the WF accounts, he also unfollowed all of the Cal (and any other school) accounts

Ummm no. That has not been mentioned.

So when is it happening?

Back