• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ten Years since 30-0!

Missed the Duke home game (daughter's birthday party) and saw the UNC road game and the two postseason games.

Kirk picked the Deacs as his Super Dog (to cover and keep it close).

He's 3-3 outright on the season.

That whole year was amazing. The band got plenty of shit while we walked through the parking lots into the stadium (not sure why we couldn't park at the stadium) but afterward it was a ghost town except for some old people asking us to take Bowden with us back to NC.

I remember the FSU cheerleaders (or maybe it was just fans) walking through our band at the tailgate before the game. The band was playing to the crowd and these jerks just walked right through the band formation. I was buzzed, but that is what I remember. Even my FSU GF at the time was disgusted....

I remember meeting the Abate's as well.

I remember the FSU cheerleaders (or maybe it was just fans) walking through our band at the tailgate before the game. The band was playing to the crowd and these jerks just walked right through the band formation. I was buzzed, but that is what I remember. Even my FSU GF at the time was disgusted....

I remember meeting the Abate's as well.
Basically what I remember. I recall a beer being thrown at a tuba as well.

Karma vs. Townie drinking contest? First to 40 wins.

Back