• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rest, regroup, and get ready for Army

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Getting that 6th win against Army and being bowl eligible with 4 games left would be really good.

Still very proud of this team!

We have two weeks to prepare for 3x option. We should strive to make good use of our time.

Scheme wise, having the bye week before Army is good, never a bad thing to have more time to prepare for the option.

Scheme wise, having the bye week before Army is good, never a bad thing to have more time to prepare for the option.

Time to prepare for this type offense AND get ourselves healed up. Two big things we need.

A WE FINISH mentality will be crucial.

Last edited:
other than Hinton, what injuries do we have.
Duke seems to be limping a lot.

other than Hinton, what injuries do we have.
Duke seems to be limping a lot.

Cam Serigne, Amari Henderson, Josh Harris to name a few.

Also Justin Herron went out the game Saturday.

Are we confident that Hinton will be back for Army, or at all this season?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Are we confident that Hinton will be back for Army, or at all this season?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Clawson has kept Hinton's progress very close to the vest. I really feel like Hinton will be available for Army, but I think it could very well be that John is still the starting QB. I would hope if that's the case that John's leash is short and Kendall would go in if John struggles.

If Army beats North Texas this weekend, they will be gunning for their 6th win and a bowl as well. If Army beats North Texas they should still get 6 wins if they lose to us though, as they still have a home game vs. Morgan State. If that is their sixth and final win, that would be 2 of their 6 wins against FCS teams, but I'm sure as long as Army gets 6 they'll land in a bowl.

We're playing for our sixth win too, so that's probably a wash for whatever it's worth.

Not worth a lot really, but for either of us to already be bowl eligible with 4 games left in the season would be pretty good.

Back