• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Win One for GENO

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Discuss all of the Week 7 NFL ACTION here.

Geno starting for the Jets. BLOW IT UP for a top pick and a franchise QB.

Last edited:
What is the point of starting Geno? You already know you're not winning anything significant with him. Start Petty to see if maybe you have something there.

What is the point of starting Geno? You already know you're not winning anything significant with him. Start Petty to see if maybe you have something there.

i figure the natural progression will be Geno sucking for a few games, then Petty, and then maybe even Hackenberg.

Then the #1 pick and Deshaun Watson or whoever is good at QB out there.

In reality, we probably win a few to get like the #4 pick, no QB available, we sign Romo or Kaepernick in the off-season. Angry weeping commences.

Hackenberg. Lol, Jets, man.

Don't think the Jets will end up picking that high. Their sched has been brutal, it lessens up considerably moving forward

The only thing more brutal than the Jets' opening schedule is that CBS 1 PM window. Wooooooof

The only thing more brutal than the Jets' opening schedule is that CBS 1 PM window. Wooooooof
There are just so few games of interest anymore. The NFL blows.

When Oakland at Jacksonville is going to half the country (but then you look at the other games and say to yourself "I guess that IS the best game in that window"), you know things are bad!

Such bullshit that the Cowboys vs Bye aren't the national 4 PM Sunday game.

HOSED!

When Oakland at Jacksonville is going to half the country (but then you look at the other games and say to yourself "I guess that IS the best game in that window"), you know things are bad!

This week was my best shot not to have to rely on chromecast other than London or a Thursday night game and Atlanta gets Indianapolis Tennessee.

Interesting scenario about Josh Brown. New info about his domestic violence history came out last night, and the Giants leave for London today. Since they are not the Cowboys, they'll likely cut Brown, but if they do it today they won't have a kicker with them on the trip. They have a bye next week so could do it when they get back, but that seems a little problematic from a PR standpoint. Do they try out kickers today and tomorrow and then fly one over for gametime?

The other issue is that he was already suspended by the league for this, so will they try to suspend him again.

What in the world was the document that got released? Reads like an exit interview with a court ordered domestic abuse program

Yeah I don't think that was ever supposed to become public, surely some HIPAA violations to the extent it relates to psychiatric issues. So it is doubtful that the NFL or Giants had prior access to it.

He's the only player in recent memory that I refused to draft in fantasy (and also because kickers are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things).

Holy fuck, please let this happen

Tonight's color rush uniforms: the regular uniforms with matching pants.

Back