• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hoops ranked #101....sobering

1. Duke (1)
2. UNC (6)
3. Virginia (9)
4. Louisville (16)
5. Syracuse (21)
6. Miami (27)
7. Florida St. (31)
8. NC St. (32)
9. Pittsburgh (36)
10. Virginia Tech (48)
11. Notre Dame (52)
12. Clemson (62)
13. Wake Forest (101)
14. Boston College (196)
15. Georgia Tech (218)

Wake's in its own tier among ACC teams.

I feel pretty good about the Piedmont International game, even if Josh Howard is their coach.

I can't see the full list from their preseason football rankings, but LSU was #6, and I'm sure we were lower than we are now. So I don't care.

Good grief, we're ranked in the top 3rd of college basketball, Ron Wellman couldn't be happier.

According to RW, it is not how you start, it is how you finish the season. One must be progressing at the end of the season. Just ask how it went for Dino and his 3 years compared to name redacted. Magnificent!

According to RW, it is not how you start, it is how you finish the season. One must be progressing at the end of the season. Just ask how it went for Dino and his 3 years compared to name redacted. Magnificent!

I thought the thinking was better to never make the postseason than to have your hopes crushed every postseason? You know the Northwestern rule.

Last edited:
There are at least 10-15 teams we will be as good as or better than ahead of us and maybe more if things fall our way.

There are at least 10-15 teams we will be as good as or better than ahead of us and maybe more if things fall our way.

So that puts WF at 86 to 91. Almost on the NIT bubble.

Back