• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl projections

I can't believe ESPN can't more in ad revenue for a decent college bball game than four hours of bowl coverage.

College bball sucks now, a Tuesday MAC game would get higher ratings

Last edited:
I admire those of you that are fired up for this. Being present at the BC debacle killed all remaining enthusiasm I had for this football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Army did it for me. I got a little bit of hope back when we beat UVa. But starting 5-1 and finishing 1-5 is not very exciting. Before the Army game, I thought we were certain for 7 wins and would likely win 8.

Deacs open as 13.5-point underdogs.

Best season in five years and we are a 2 TD dog to Temple.

Well, I know the answer to this one. The bowl that is going to pick WF is going to be the last one that cannot get out of it.

BKF, you've had a rough time with the Wake football predictions this year.

lmao...so so very very sad but we are lowf!

It's not really sad at all. Temple is 18th in the nation in S&P+ and have won 20 games over the past two years, including an AAC championship this year, and a loss to Houston last year.

I don't really see how that's LOWF, as they would be favored over every single ACC team not named: Clemson, Louisville, FSU, or Miami.

May find this of interest but as a general aside, Jerry Palm looked to have gotten 5 ACC teams correct [FSU, Louisville, Pitt, NC State & BC] in his placement & 4 others in our bowls. SB Nation only 2 ACC teams [BC & NC State] and 4 others and the other one I had been looking at a lot was Sporting News and they got 5 ACC teams & 3 others. All these were back last week before any "word" might have started slipping out.

It's not really sad at all. Temple is 18th in the nation in S&P+ and have won 20 games over the past two years, including an AAC championship this year, and a loss to Houston last year.

I don't really see how that's LOWF, as they would be favored over every single ACC team not named: Clemson, Louisville, FSU, or Miami.

Perception is reality unfortunately, as has been shown across several spectrums over the past few months.

Perception is reality unfortunately, as has been shown across several spectrums over the past few months.

must spread posrep

giphy.gif

Back