• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
well shit, i was catching up on the old thread and then it ended.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on a ticket but I'm leaning strongly to seeing Tay-Tay at Formula One on Saturday. Is she good live?

Still haven't pulled the trigger on a ticket but I'm leaning strongly to seeing Tay-Tay at Formula One on Saturday. Is she good live?

Let me text my 11-year old daughter and find out. She's seen her twice.

I'm still on that greek yogurt + granola train, as I have been for ~2 years... yesterday I had a bagel and some fruit, though (and then had my yogurt + granola for lunch).

On weekends I make an egg + cheese + jelly bagel and also eat a banana for pre-race food.
Pizza man likes to make big breakfast so if there's nothing going on on a weekend day, we'll have bacon/eggs/dutch baby or pancakes.

Agree with RTQ, though - pizza for breakfast is good, too :naughty:

Brasky, do not accept the ticket from one of your female students ! It's a TRAP !!!!

YO juice per ayo on the last ct you have morphed into me. Care to respond to such a vile characterization?

Get the ticket...then you can go to the F1 race the next day. Brilliant promotion by the folks at the US Grand Prix

YES!

Not to worry, my people. No posts bore me. I'm so boring that anything is an improvement!

Fine, change my title.

I got my flu shot this afternoon. Tomorrow, I'll either be immortal or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back