• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Russ is being the ultimate millennial. He can go right up to the fans, pound his chest and yell at them. BUUUUT if anyone reacts the superstar has to go find security and get the mean man ejected.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Russ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Ruling please, townie?

that post is amazing

rj has the self awareness of a fucking houseplant

just got this cool rep

"Their original decision was the correct one. She was hired to sing the national anthem, not make a political statement. Not surprised you don't understand that, though."

Well 07 is a millennial. What a shock!!

I have no problem with Russ getting excited after a tough bucket, but only a wuss complains if a fan does some mean to him....OOOOOOH that was soooo mean...give me an orange slice and get rid of the mean man...

only a wuss complains to the mods when some mean to him. have an orange slice, but don't forget to take our your teeth!

Well 07 is a millennial. What a shock!!

I have no problem with Russ getting excited after a tough bucket, but only a wuss complains if a fan does some mean to him....OOOOOOH that was soooo mean...give me an orange slice and get rid of the mean man...

you have to understand what you're doing here, right?

you have to understand that you're talking about literally every board altercation you've ever gotten into, right?

please tell me you understand this

just got this cool rep

"Their original decision was the correct one. She was hired to sing the national anthem, not make a political statement. Not surprised you don't understand that, though."

I'm trying to figure out how singing the national anthem isn't a political statement.

how is "we matter" a political statement.? "we" could refer to "all lives"

only in an overly sensitive pc world would someone not be allowed to where a shirt that says "we matter"

how is "we matter" a political statement.? "we" could refer to "all lives"
If you throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one that gets hit will yelp. The people who have knee jerk negative responses to BLM messages are the people who the messages are aimed at.

I guess it's only political for a black person to claim she matters.

If you throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one that gets hit will yelp. The people who have knee jerk negative responses to BLM messages are the people who the messages are aimed at.

Hey man. All dogs matter and go to heaven.

There's a reason this person left it in rep and not on the thread, I imagine. It's not an easy viewpoint to defend, as the Sixers quickly found out.

Sorry, I won't derail the thread further with a political topic.

Anybody got any takes on Marquese Chriss vs Dragen Bender?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Russ is being the ultimate millennial. He can go right up to the fans, pound his chest and yell at them. BUUUUT if anyone reacts the superstar has to go find security and get the mean man ejected.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Russ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lol, what did Russ do other than make a face and point?

Anybody got any takes on Marquese Chriss vs Dragen Bender?

I learned the other day that EARL WATSON is coaching the Suns. Somehow I missed that when it happened.

And COACH EARL has apparently lost his damn mind, because he's wiping Barbosa and Tucker out of his rotation entirely in favor of Bender and Ulis. Which, uh.

Back