• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

I wish nothing but bad things for Houston after hiring and hyping bzdick

If you take out the steals and the blocks and just go 50/16/5 since 1983 it's only two games: Michael Jordan in 1990 and Chris Webber in 2001.

jesus. that's awesome. anyone see the brow lookalike at XERS game?

loving the process tonight.

man, lakers is weird without kobe

Yeah. Who would have put up a line like that? Robinson, Hakeem, and Lebron are about the only ones I can think of who are/were even capable.

I was thinking maybe in the juiced up stats era of the 60s it could have happened.

Closest looks like HOF CWebb with 51/26/5/3/2

I've watched bits of six games and by far the quietest crowd was the Cavs. Spoiled already? Focusing on the Indians? Saving themselves for the postseason? Crappy fans?

Halfway through the first quarter and they barely clapped for a steal and breakaway dunk. Very strange.

Lakers still don't look interested in guarding anyone. They need to put Swaggy's trash ass on the bench and start Clarkson.

Lakers still don't look interested in guarding anyone. They need to put Swaggy's trash ass on the bench and start Clarkson.

You shut your whore mouth. I know a defensive stopper by the name of Brian Cook that could fix a lot of problems.

Ingram looks so goofy out there.

Back