• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

is there an injury to a single player on the warriors that would derail them? and who is that player?

we've seen them without durant, they could win the title if durant got hurt for the rest of the playoffs. i feel comfortable saying the same thing about klay.

if they lost just steph, could they still win? if they lost just draymond, could they still win? which one is more important?

Not sure. Livingston is a capable fill in for Steph. Klay and KD can replace each other's scoring and Iggy can replace either of them and Draymond in key rotations.

All that said, I think Lebron could go into God mode and beat them minus any one.

I think Draymond is the most important. I really think they're devastated if they don't have him for their small ball 5 lineup. Spurs beat them without Draymond.

Probably Draymond. Then Curry. Livingston is fine, but you don't have to commit to him on D like you do with Curry. Then I guess KD though that's basically the team from last year. Klay is hella replaceable for them.

David Lee doing work

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Of course, I hate to toot my own horn, but PH and I layed this all out for you guys before Game 3 - that the Grizz had figured out a strategy incororporating more Zach and more Ennis, and that the Spurs were going to have to counter with more David Lee.

You're welcome.

Larry Bird stepping down as Pacers President.

He gets a gentleman's C/C- over his tenure.

Well I had the over so this is nice.... But cmon clips! CP3 with two bone head plays

Deandre with another bone head play. Gets the rebound and decides to put up a wild shot like an idiot

Clips win game 7 and don't play anybody more than 25 minutes in game 1. Cede it now. Focus on game 2

Back