• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

The real mvps making the imposter mvps look bad this week.

It was really only going to be KD, Lebron, or Kawhi.

Dejounte Murray is much further along than I could have imagined at this point. It's pretty amazing. I wasn't too excited about him even though I agreed with drafting a PG of the future.

Is it just me, or does Richard Jefferson sound like Eddie Murphy impersonating a white guy?

Kawhi has gone ice cold the last two minutes.

Apparently Lebron can not only legally achieve a held ball by wrapping his arms around someone but he can also call a timeout without having possession of the ball.

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: muscle bestbrook visits the oracle, pt 2

Surprised that 39 is Kawhi's career high.

He really just started trying to score last season. He is actually an aggressive scorer this season. He only had a handful of 30 point games coming into this season.

I really worry that he can't handle being the primary scorer and primary defender against Lebron in a Finals series. And that's assuming he gets past doing the same thing against KD in the WCF.

He really just started trying to score last season. He is actually an aggressive scorer this season. He only had a handful of 30 point games coming into this season.

I really worry that he can't handle being the primary scorer and primary defender against Lebron in a Finals series. And that's assuming he gets past doing the same thing against KD in the WCF.

Don't think this iteration of the Spurs is good enough to make it to the WCF if every team is healthy.

Don't think this iteration of the Spurs is good enough to make it to the WCF if every team is healthy.

I think the Clippers would be a major challenge. I'm not as concerned about the Rockets. That would be a great series though. Injuries may keep the Clippers in the 4 spot even if they do get healthy by the end of the season.

By the way, Kawhi's first 30 point game was last year's season opener. He had 4 30 point games all last season and he has 13 this season.

He will never get past KD again

Back