• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

That's some Deac on Deac bullshit, CP3.

Tripped up Aminu and drew a ridiculous 3rd foul on him.

Boogie 3/5 from deep, 37 & 16 vs the Spurs. Kawhi is a monster on defense, he had 3 steal and breakaway dunks in the 3rd qtr

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

For some reason, the NBA League Pass for Spurs-Kings was blacked out.

Back to back 30 pts, 5 stls for Kawhi.

Dedmon with 12/7/4 blks.

Poor +/- for Parker and Gasol again.

Gasol and Parker were invisible, Pau is a major defensive liability at this point

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

i woke up to the second half of lac/por last night and austin rivers scored 6 straight points and i legitimately thought i was having a fever dream

So far this is the year of the Superstar.

Damian Lillard, Anthony Davis, James Harden, Kawhii, Kevin Durant, Giannis, Lebron and Kyrie, Derozan - making it look real easy so far.

Kawhii is the obvious MVP to me, through two games.

I was wrong about the double bird fan being a dentist....

He's a urologist.

"As a part-time comedian I realize my words and actions are sometimes inappropriate," Harkaway wrote in a statement to Philly.com. "In this instance, after standing up to boo and being provoked by Russell Westbrook calling attention to my being overweight, my action in response was clearly inexcusable and I am embarrassed."

time for some daily LINES. I went 2-1 yesterday! still only 3-5 overall, because I am terrible at this and most things

bovada lines
Cleveland (-3) @ Toronto
Indiana (-6.5) @ Brooklyn
Orlando @ Detroit (-3.5)
Charlotte (-1) @ Miami
Phoenix @ Oklahoma City (-9.5)
Houston (Pick'em) @ Dallas
Golden State (-11) @ New Orleans

I'm thinking Indiana, Detroit, Phoenix, and Houston?

I was wrong about the double bird fan being a dentist....

He's a urologist.

"As a part-time comedian I realize my words and actions are sometimes inappropriate," Harkaway wrote in a statement to Philly.com. "In this instance, after standing up to boo and being provoked by Russell Westbrook calling attention to my being overweight, my action in response was clearly inexcusable and I am embarrassed."

Russ is being the ultimate millennial. He can go right up to the fans, pound his chest and yell at them. BUUUUT if anyone reacts the superstar has to go find security and get the mean man ejected.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Russ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Russ is being the ultimate millennial. He can go right up to the fans, pound his chest and yell at them. BUUUUT if anyone reacts the superstar has to go find security and get the mean man ejected.

Ruling please, townie?

Sixers apologized for their national anthem debacle. They didn't let a young woman wearing a "We Matter" shirt perform, though she was scheduled to. Though it took a while, they eventually came up with the appropriate response.

Cv3k8jOWIAEpqx_.jpg

old.jpg

Back