• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

#tooathletic is also about body shape. Like Wiggins doesn't look out of place. He's athletic as shit, but his body looks like it can handle it. I never watched Wake Basketball at all since Buzz, but I watched like 1-2 duke games in the final four, and Winslow always looked just clumsy and like he'd just tear something at any given time.

Bump

The Clippers also got Isaiah Thomas from Wiz but gave up Moe Harkless, Jerome Robinson and their 1st round pick for this year.

Ish to get more minutes...

I have to admit when I heard the Knicks hired Rose to be their president that I wondered how much Pete knew about basketball.

Clippers will get a lot better if they can manage Darren Collison and Marcus Morris. Also big for them that Iggy is not going to the Lakers

I think kawhi is going to roll his ankle this year and get traded to the Raptors for DeRozan...

Back