• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

holy fuck I am not reading all of that and blame ***ryala***

also knight is mafia.

my vote was very explicitly "what the fuck are you people doing trying to lynch our (actual) best potential civ on d1 when he's clearly not here"

we should look at the group that had SD3 in that tie, though. rommy, ryala, doofus.

I think rommy is the way to go there.

Well with both folks around the tie dead it probably clears RSF. Unlikely a mafia would needlessly change votes at the wire whilst dealing with two civs.

my vote was very explicitly "what the fuck are you people doing trying to lynch our (actual) best potential civ on d1 when he's clearly not here"

we should look at the group that had SD3 in that tie, though. rommy, ryala, doofus.

I think rommy is the way to go there.

Who are you talking about

im off my game and i will get roasted by deacs for icing their brother. also knight is maifa

Tell me why knight is mafia. A lot happened at the end of that day and none of it involved him. Why

Knight could've easily cast an early vote and then not be around to change it, since he is busy this morning IRL.

Not saying he's not mafia, just saying it's not concrete proof.

Nonny dying looks good for da

It could also be read that Da moved in hopes to pick off a good target and then killed him anyway.

Not the worst idea since "people are saying" it looks good for him.

look where his vote was

Yeah, that entire back and forth was stupid, but we know it wasn't forced. Knight didn't put nonny in the lead or anything. Dumb it down for me

It could also be read that Da moved in hopes to pick off a good target and then killed him anyway.

Not the worst idea since "people are saying" it looks good for him.

Ok

Yeah, that entire back and forth was stupid, but we know it wasn't forced. Knight didn't put nonny in the lead or anything. Dumb it down for me

This post makes no sense, ignore.

Back