• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

I voted for damo because I don't really like the 2nd post and Gouda voted simultaneously w/me so I didn't see that. Didn't feel like voting for one of you or Nonny. That being said, moving yourself into the lead and then asking someone to move off of you is wtfbbq

wtfbbq is basically my brand

id rather not die da. remove your vote and let me play. i died d1 or d2 last game

Code:
damo	3	gouda, eagles, nonny
rommy	3	da, knight, chic
boston	1	bym
da	1	ryala
gouda	1	damo
nonny	1	lasers
ryala	1	rommy

YTV: boston, tejas, geigs, timdunk

-10 minute overtimes are in play. If two or more players are tied at the end of a day, the first vote to break the tie will lynch. If the players are tied at the end of OT, RNG will decide the lynch.

Per these rules, Da's vote switch breaks the tie.

Code:
END OF DAY 1

damo	3	gouda, eagles, nonny
rommy	2	knight, chic
ryala	2	rommy, da
boston	1	bym
da	1	ryala
gouda	1	damo
nonny	1	lasers

DNV: boston, tejas, geigs, timdunk

Mafia rommy does not take his vote off me and put himself in the lead so late in the round. Someone move to damo.

deacondamo, aka Kevin Durant (mafia strongman), is dead

You are Kevin Durant. Fuck you.

You're still a top-5 player in the league, if only for your offensive talents, but you're a worse all-around player than Kawhi Leonard (I am writing this, so in the scope of this game, this is #facts). You still have the ability to take over a game, and you probably always will. One night, you may elect to use a strongman hit.

(If this role description seems half-baked, it's because I wrote every role description except for the mafia's and now it's almost noon and I said I would send out roles and fuuuuuuuck. Anyway. You're a strongman.)

also, hey, sorry, I'm really bad at handling OTs, which is why my games used to just not have OTs.

I should go back to that at some point. anyway, yeah, damo's dead, night moves pls

Mod Note, because apparently I cannot stop fucking up on D1 of my games:

Turns out I forgot to edit my own dang rules that I make fun of other people for not reading! This was sorta incorrect and misleading:
-All players, except for vanilla civs, are named.

There is a single technically vanilla civ that is named. I realize that this basically makes the person I'm talking about an IC, and since I don't think it really hurts the balance of the game at all, I'll declare it here: Knight is a civ. Here's his role.

You are The Entire Jazz/Trailblazers Game (Civ). You were the third wheel to a couple of fucking brilliant storylines and games, even if you probably ended up being the most interesting game of the night. Nobody really cared about you. The Jazz and Trailblazers should both be good though. I like both of them. Too bad Utah's mostly dead at this point, I guess. Anyway, you don't have any powers. Fun flavor fact: I actually considered making you, at various points in this DESIGN PHASE, an IC, an angel, and a no-voter.

If anybody would like to modify their night actions in light of this note, please let me know now. I have not processed any of them yet. I will give you all 5 minutes to do so.

AnonymousDeac, aka a generic Cavs fan, is dead.

You are a generic Cavs fan (Vanilla Civ). You win with the town.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 4:30:59 PM EST.

Back