• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

I'm going to go out on my snowflake limb and say that the golf criticism of Obama had at least a little to do with anxiety about a brother at nice country clubs. It wasn't that long ago that fools lost their shit about Tiger Woods.

The President has gotten fatter since the inauguration. If he makes it through 2 terms, he is going to look like Taft.

The President has gotten fatter since the inauguration. If he makes it through 2 terms, he is going to look like Taft.

I think he just looks fatter there because he doesn't wear his spanx on the golf course.

I heard Trump broke Kim Jung Il's 18 hole golf record by shooting 22.

That's one of those pictures that you can't "un-see". :tard:

Does anyone know when America will be great again? That was the number one campaign promise.

he tweeted the other day that he's busy cleaning up the mess he inherited. so I guess we'll have to wait.

"After playing a clip of Trump saying in his opening prepared statement that he "inherited a mess" coming into office, Colbert said, "No, you inherited a fortune — we elected a mess."

He does appear to be in the tall grass on that golf course.

What are the odds he actually found his ball in there? Idc how many people are watching it, I don't see Trump as the type of guy who would spend more than 2 seconds before he just tosses one on the ground and claims he found it.

What are the odds he actually found his ball in there? Idc how many people are watching it, I don't see Trump as the type of guy who would spend more than 2 seconds before he just tosses one on the ground and claims he found it.

trouser-pocket.jpg

This is a man who has used more than one foot wedge in his life.

Last edited:
The Official President Trump Thread: All other threads have #FakeTakes

Daily Digest, Day 36 (A LOT)
1. FBI refused White House request to publicly refute media reports about links between Trump associates and Russia.
2. White House also tried to get intelligence officials and key members of Congress to refute stories, including Sen Burr and Rep Nunes who respectively chair the Intelligence Committees that would be investigating Russia-Trump orbit ties.
3. Homeland Security Dept intelligence analysts found insufficient evidence that citizens of 7 countries in travel ban posed terror threat to US.
4. Trump attacks FBI in tweets regarding leaks.
5. Trump speaks at CPAC; in prank, some attendees given Russian flags to wave during speeches.
6. White House blocks certain media outlets (NYTimes, CNN, others) from press briefing with Spicer. In December, Spicer said should not ban specific outlets or reporters, "that's what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship."
7. On Wednesday night, white man in Kansas shot two men of Indian descent while shouting "get out of my country" and wounded another bystander in apparent hate crime/terrorist attack.
8. The Mercers, a Trump mega donor family, revealed to have ownership stake in Breitbart.
9. Republicans have introduced legislation in at least 17 states to criminalize protesting in certain circumstances.
10. Travelers with Muslim names or Arabic appearance scrutinized more closely upon entry to US regardless of citizenship status, including Muhammad Ali, Jr.
11. McMaster calls phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" unhelpful in terror fight.
12. The Republic still stands.

-------

Reposted from a friend's Facebook

Addition:

13. The House GOP Obamacare replacement proposal was leaked. Subsidies and Medicaid expansion rolled back and people with pre-existing conditions to be put into astronomically unaffordable "high-risk pools" that the average person couldn't dream of affording.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/house-republicans-obamacare-repeal-package-235343

Last edited:
Back