• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

It hurts to even say it but Luke Kennard is the best shooter to come through Duke since JJ. #hottake

Harry Giles is a bust!
Stopped watching after he came out the first time. Did he go back in? He's got the Club Trillion stat line going - 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 0-1 FG.

Stopped watching after he came out the first time. Did he go back in? He's got the Club Trillion stat line going - 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 0-1 FG.

he never came back in.

Cofc and lsu were tied at 65 with about a minute left until lsu went on a 10-0 run to end the game. I'm assuming we will be favored at home vs lsu right?

Tenn State is a damn good team. Watched them in person at Reynolds and they can play with anyone.

I couldn't believe coach jones is still at lsu. I had just assumed he was fired after last year's debacle. He won like 16 games or something with all that talent. Brutal

Tenn State is a damn good team. Watched them in person at Reynolds and they can play with anyone.

Sure are. Have three fifth-year seniors in their starting lineup and a fourth in the rotation. Not the typical mid-major threat one would usually see either, as they really don't shoot from the perimeter that well, but rather just play extremely physical on the interior and are an exceptional rebounding team.

If they win the OVC, and I think they will, somebody is going to get a really tough first round matchup in March.

Back