• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Yet another Grayson Allen kick-trip on purpose. This time he's caught and gets a technical. Cries like a little bitch and freaks out on the bench in a temper tantrum while all the Duke bench players rub his shoulders.

Oh and Tatum is ridiculous.

Giles has one rebound.

Elon up 1 at the half.

Allen throwing a temper tantrum is the most dook thing of all time.

Even Bilas says something needs to be done. Allen should be suspended for 3-5 games. Each one of these has been an attempt to injure a player. I(f K had any class, he'd bench Allen for the rest of this game and announce the suspension in the post-game interview.

Elon's jerseys are god awful. They should be set on fire immediately.

One of the real stories, which the media again mostly missed, is that K did absolutely nothing to discipline Allen last year. No wonder you continue to see this crap

I miss the days when teams had guys like a Chase McFarland who would take matters into their own hands. too many pussies playing ball nowadays. someone really really needs to set this little bitch straight.

Even Bilas says something needs to be done. Allen should be suspended for 3-5 games. Each one of these has been an attempt to injure a player. I(f K had any class, he'd bench Allen for the rest of this game and announce the suspension in the post-game interview.

Coach K needs to sack up and act like the guy he pretends to be. This punk needs major discipline. Of course, nothing will happen. God, I wish this were in the days of Rodney Rogers and this jackass tried the same stunt.

Last edited:
Did Giles even get back in the game?

Back