• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

One of the real stories, which the media again mostly missed, is that K did absolutely nothing to discipline Allen last year. No wonder you continue to see this crap

They're blasting both of them on the halftime of the UK UL game right now.

All three broadcasters savaged K for playing him in the second half.

K is the ultimate hypocrite.

Wake needs to foul Grayson hard at the beginning of the game for payback of what Duke did against CP3. Start a walk on and tell him to deck him. Who cares if we give up flagrant fouls in the first 30 sec. of the game.

They're blasting both of them on the halftime of the UK UL game right now.

Its going to be the story on the all of the sports radio shows tomorrow. Hopefully Coach K gets crushed for the lack of discipline up to this point.

Its going to be the story on the all of the sports radio shows tomorrow. Hopefully Coach K gets crushed for the lack of discipline up to this point.

It's the top story in the headlines on ESPN's home page and on the NCAAM page.

K on radio after said the play was inexcusable. Now what K? same ole nothing?

ESPN literally posted an article like 30 minutes before it happened that Allen was ready to improve his reputation.

Watching Kentucky/Louisville and I'm left to wonder just how much did Burger King pay the Sklar brothers, because I've seen this gd commercial no fewer than 20 times during this game alone.

@ Syracuse is shaping up to be a good opportunity to win a road ACC game.

Watching Kentucky/Louisville and I'm left to wonder just how much did Burger King pay the Sklar brothers, because I've seen this gd commercial no fewer than 20 times during this game alone.

Love me some Sklar's but you're right it is ridiculous how many times they've run that goony commercial

Dean Buchan and Adam Gold going at it on twitter and rehashing K-CP3 incident

Two absolutely terrible calls against L'ville in the past 90 seconds.

L'ville is going to be a nightmare for us. They are so physically strong. Maybe they will shoot 30%.

Back