• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Cuse looses by 33 to St. John's at home.

Louisville is Luckie to even be in this game.
I see what you did there and I like it. I actually think the officiating was fine, UK just didn't hit open shots. Monk and Briscoe played like shit, and Bam missed soo many free throws.

So Cuse sucks and I'm not entirely sure why so many people thought they were going to be good this year. I guess due to B but that roster is not impressive IMO.

what a weirdo. dude's literally on the verge of tears over a tech. just...weird.

He needs Devin Thomas to help him understand that there is nothing wrong with getting T'd up.

Hey, Allen stepped up and did what is right and apologized. End of story.

After watching parts of the Duke, UNC, Louisville, and UVa wins today, I'm not optimistic that we can improve enough to beat them.

You feeling ok?
Feeling strangely fine. Louisville is very good and we lost on their home court in a close game where we played badly. This does feel similar to the election to me in that Kentucky fans were convinced that Louisville had no shot at outscoring us. It probably helps me personally to also be a Wake fan, the Charlie Brown of basketball programs, so I am always prepared for disappointment.

When I got home from work and finally saw all this shit, I thought it sounded as if K were telling both the ACC and the NCAA not to fuck with him. He knows everything about the incident and the kid, and he will handle it as he sees fit. Maybe we will finally get to see, in full-blown sunlight, where the power resides.

Back