• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Hey, Allen stepped up and did what is right and apologized. End of story.

Dear lord how are you so wrong about literally everything.

Grayson is making this out like his tripping habit is some illness that he has to overcome. Even his apology had the whole "let me talk about how I'm not going to talk about what led to this" bullshit.

You can cry post game if you suffered a season ending injury, made a boneheaded decision that cost your team the game, or mouthed off to the ref without thinking and picked up a T. You don't get to cry after the game and act like you had no control over your actions when you intentionally trip someone.

Grayson is making this out like his tripping habit is some illness that he has to overcome. Even his apology had the whole "let me talk about how I'm not going to talk about what led to this" bullshit.

You can cry post game if you suffered a season ending injury, made a boneheaded decision that cost your team the game, or mouthed off to the ref without thinking and picked up a T. You don't get to cry after the game and act like you had no control over your actions when you intentionally trip someone.

But he's a victim.

This is the ultimate in K's hypocrisy. It's ok for him to tell a player (see Oregon last year) that "he's better than that", but it's not ok if anyone has the audacity to question K's handling of a kid who has intentionally tripped players on three separate occasions.

K will not suspend Allen because he can't stand to lose games and faces a few tough ones coming up. Pete Gaudet knows what's up

It would be amazing if other ACC teams refused to play duke with him on the court for fear of player safety. That would never happen though.

If I had to make a guess...his first game back post-suspension will be Jan. 28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I despise dook as much as anyone on this board, but in all seriousness, that kid needs some serious help.

I don't know if counseling can help innate douchebaggery, though. Dook at least needs to go through the motions and claim they tried. I don't think this is the last time Allen does something like this.

It would be interesting to hear from his former HS teammates or opponents...has he always been trippin' or was this learned as part of dook indoctrination?

Pretty sure your sarcasm meter is broken.

The ACC says they respect K's decision and will not act on this incident.

his problem is being a suuuuuuuuuuper spoiled rich kid

He is 6'5 inch and 205 pounds.

He has always been a big kid, a bully, and of course, entitled. He is also stupid (he may be on the 3 year Duke Sociology degree plan), and he has spoiled kid/anger management issues. I don't mean book smarts, but life smarts - that tripping BS would get his ass kicked on many hard tops in the U.S. as well as my local YMCA. Stupid. You learn in 6th grade that does not fly.

You add bully/big kid/entitled/basketball star/stupid to Jacksonville, Florida and now Duke and you get this idiot.

LMAO at him and Duke. Oh, Jacksonville is not as cheesy as Miami or Tampa, but it is still Florida, which means this kid is a turd, which is why he goes to Duke.

Back