• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Former Wake pipe dream Udoka Azubuike looks slimmer than I remember.

Josh Jackson is, ugh, good.

Was just about to post about this game. Agreed that Jackson and Azubuike look good. I haven't been following Duke preseason and didn't know their top 3 freshmen were out. Quick google searc makes it sound like Giles might not play all season. Sucks for Duke but screw them. Hope Giles has a non injury prone NBA career.

Fuck yeah Frank Mason

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Watching Tacko Fall dominate Miss St was very entertaining. I don't know if he would have fit on our team, but he is a fun guy to watch.

bill walton going off in the hawaii tourney again.

he's asking the play by play guy if he's ever been to the sudan

and georgetown comes out of halftime to shoot 1-16 to blow about a 35 point halftime lead

walton while referring to jay bilas kept referring him to jake. the play by play guy was like who? "jake is my son's name".

ovaltine off to a rough start

thanks to a solid 4th game of the season, ovaltine is up to 6-38 (15.8%) from the field and 1-15 (6.7%) from 3.

on the other hand, a former deac / commit team would be pretty monte: madison jones, matt williams, moto, cavanaugh, haas. andre washington is doing pretty well for ecu, too.

thanks to a solid 4th game of the season, ovaltine is up to 6-38 (15.8%) from the field and 1-15 (6.7%) from 3.

on the other hand, a former deac / commit team would be pretty monte: madison jones, matt williams, moto, cavanaugh, haas. andre washington is doing pretty well for ecu, too.

Where is miles at these days? I still cannot believe he ended up at wake on scholly. I'll never forget how much of a little punk he was at st joes basketball camp when he was around 10 years old.

Where is miles at these days? I still cannot believe he ended up at wake on scholly. I'll never forget how much of a little punk he was at st joes basketball camp when he was around 10 years old.

Drexel.

Back