• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Michigan State-Arizona and Indiana-Kansas are the marquee games to kick off the season.

In the ACC, Georgia-Clemson looks like the only semi-interesting game tonight. Decent early season test to see how good Clemson is.

State barely beat Georgia Southern.

Boston College lost to Nicholls State.

Boston College lost to Nicholls State.

They lead all the way form the tip to 2:22 in the 2nd then pulled it back out.

It also took Pitt 2OT to beat Eastern Michigan.

Texas trailed "Incarnate Word" in the last 3 minutes before sealing it late. Someone with first hand knowledge tell me about Incarnate Word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas trailed "Incarnate Word" in the last 3 minutes before sealing it late. Someone with first hand knowledge tell me about Incarnate Word.
"The Word Embodied" - "Jesus Christ in the Flesh" - ought to be anyone's toughest out, frankly.

School in San Antonio, TX. First year in division 1A. They have a pharmacy and optometry school.

Ricky Williams coached football there for a little while.

Michigan State-Arizona and Indiana-Kansas are the marquee games to kick off the season.

In the ACC, Georgia-Clemson looks like the only semi-interesting game tonight. Decent early season test to see how good Clemson is .

I'm thinking 4 or 5 seed with a sweet sixteen run. :couch:

I thoroughly enjoyed turning the TV on this morning before work and finding live college basketball. Granted, it was Hartford vs. Niagra, but still.

High level game last night between Purdue and Nova. Didn't you guys recruit Isaac Haas? Dude is enormous. Nova couldn't stop him or Swanigan. Unfortunately for Purdue, hardly anyone else could make a shot.

They are old (In the Beginning was the Word)
They are divine (and the Word was with God and the Word was God)
They are glorious (we have seen his glory, the glory as of a father's only son)
They are graceful and truthful (filled with grace and truth)

So they have all that going for them.

I'm thinking 4 or 5 seed with a sweet sixteen run. :couch:

I think half the ACC has the same expectations this year haha. State is patching together a front court right now with Yurtseven out nine games and Kapita ruled out for our tourney in the US Virgin Islands due to an I-20 issue. Will be interesting to see how those games go with only 2 real big bodies. Also, college basketball season is awesome, so glad it's back.

Miles Bridges is a beast. If he is available past #5 in the draft, he could be a steal.

If someone punches Grayson Allen within the first five minutes, it will be justified.

Back