• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Way Too Early KenPom Report

Currently has Wake as the 30th best offense & 152nd in defense. They need to figure things out quickly on defense. Hoping to outscore everyone in the ACC in shootouts will most likely not favor well overall.

Some of us said don't be surprised to see us try to outscore our opponents. You play the game you have the players to play.

Some of us said don't be surprised to see us try to outscore our opponents. You play the game you have the players to play.

Could still be a fun team to watch. Just try to put up crazy points. We've got guys who can score.

I wonder what the Kenpom ranking was for the lowest ranked ACC team to make the tourney last year was (their ranking right before the tourney). I'm guessing it was around 30-35.

Our KenPom is bound to go up when we finish over .500 in the ACC.

#hottakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 54 after the win today. 11th in the ACC, just ahead of Pitt.

Don't think we're a NCAA tourney team, but I think we could make a deep NIT run.

The last Gaudio team that was a 9 seed and won a tourney game finished #58.

Goes without saying this is the highest we've been since then.

I think we make the tournament. I am liking the improvement. Still have a lot to clean up but we are a much improved team this year.

I think we make the tournament. I am liking the improvement. Still have a lot to clean up but we are a much improved team this year.

I agree with the improvement, but we'll need much more improvement or the Arians/Wilbekin/Brandon position will cost us in ACC play. Also, we need refs to stop making so many horrible calls against JC.

Kenpom projects us to go 16-14 with 7-11 in ACC play. We could win a couple games we shouldn't and lose a couple games we shouldn't. Could be on the bubble late in the season playing meaningful games.

Back