• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is your all-time favorite Deac?

valentin2.png

I have to give a shout out to Larry Russell, the QB on the 70 and 71 teams. His ball handling made the veer work at Wake. The drive against UNC to win the ACC title in 1970 was something to behold.

My Dad! Double Deac (undergrad old campus/JD W-S) made me the fan I am. Then Arnie.

so many choices from my basketball viewing days and if you catch me at different times i might change my mind.

rodney is in the top tier along with howard and cp3. there is something about downey and gray that made them special.

duncan was incredible and came out of nowhere. stayed 4 years. you could list the superlatives all day.

for all duncan did at wake so much of his basketball career is overshadowed by his pro career. i give the slight "demon deacon" edge to childress for the shot, the crossover, and 107.

Back