• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College Football Coaching Carousel

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
McMurphy reporting Texas to hire Tom Herman.

Yow says Dorean will be back at State next season.

Last edited:
So Texas blew it! Looks like if Strong wins tomorrow Texas will be stuck with him. AD for Texas is a bozo

Baylor is targeting current SMU head coach and former Clemson OC Chad Morris for their position.

Will Jimbo go to LSU? Think it would be a dumb move for him, but no one ever offered me $10 million a year to do my job :)

He's already said he isn't. I think Dabo has got to be a candidate for whichever of Texas and LSU who doesn't get Hermann. I could see Fedora getting looks for whatever next tier jobs open up, perhaps ND if Kelly gets axed.

Looks like Doeren has saved his job by beating UNC and getting bowl eligible. [if he was in danger]

Doeren wasn't getting fired this year with the AD retiring next season. He'll be there one more year unless they overachieve next year.

He's already said he isn't. I think Dabo has got to be a candidate for whichever of Texas and LSU who doesn't get Hermann. I could see Fedora getting looks for whatever next tier jobs open up, perhaps ND if Kelly gets axed.

"I'm not going to be the Alabama coach." - Nick Saban

Tom Herman said he isn't interested in LSU or Texas just today before their game.

Texas is going after Jon Gruden. He'd be nuts to leave that cushy ESPN gig.

Tom Herman was also signed sealed delivered last year for South Carolina so I'll take what he says with a grain of salt. Lsu has to compete in same division as bama while Texas could cake walk to playoffs if they ever got rolling again.... think it makes more sense if Herman ends up at texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked to see Dabo leave Clemson. He knows he might have some big money guys at Clemson who are somewhat crazy but he also knows that the big money at Texas and LSU are bat shit crazy.

Sure. But those guys at Texas and LSU are bigger money guys. They don't call it $Texas for nothing.

I would be shocked to see Dabo leave Clemson. He knows he might have some big money guys at Clemson who are somewhat crazy but he also knows that the big money at Texas and LSU are bat shit crazy.

I would too but this would be the year. With so many players leaving they'll be back to second in the Atlantic. He has a cushy job with a fan base that isn't all that demanding.

The fans at the unc game were saying that Fedora can't get out of town fast enough. Didn't say whether he is being pushed, pulled or is one step ahead of the (NCAA) posse.

Back