• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

They are clanking a lot of wide open 3s. I'm sure they'll find that stroke down the stretch.

Dinos needs to stop taking bad quick shots. And never try that left baby hook again.

I can only assume we'll be allowed to shove their post players off the block when we're on defense, too.

"Joey Meyer just said on the radio that a dozen scouts are here to see John Collins of Wake Forest. Sounds like a good chance for Law. If Trevor Siemian can quarterback a winning NFL team, anything is possible."

That dude's name is really Dererk? That's just mean to name your kid something so difficult to say clearly.

JC needs to stop moving when he takes his FTS. When he is still, he is shooting a great percentage.

We need either Woods or Craw to get involved if we're going to win this.

McClinton's like, hey ref, you're looking right at me right? I'll just stick my leg out into this guy during this pointless screen. Thanks!

Brandon showing some very freshman-like shot selection this game.

How is that a no-call on the Woods drive? WTF.

Back