• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

early bonus for us - if we can shoot FT's like we did early in season we can really put this one away

That's a fair take but SJM and Moore aren't going to get better on the bench. Give them spot minutes.

Also Moore shot too soon a few times but that hook will pay off big time eventually.

Agree across the board, although I see both sides. We have some critical new guys getting big minutes on offense, so they need court time with starters. I think it's cut down on garbage minutes for SJM and the freshmen in particular. As has the difficulty of our schedule.

If it were me I'd give them more chances though.

Interesting that Collins finally comes back in. For our only guy who has hit shots today (Ariana)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a nice no-look pass from Crawford to Collins.

I can't remember the last time I saw a game called front the perspective of one player like this.

Ohhhhh lemme love you Woods. Saw Collins taking a tough angle baseline, so he cuts hard right to him and get the pass and the bucket. That was just a crazy smart play.

Wilbekin is so frustrating

Awful, awful shot by Wilbekin.

Interesting that Collins finally comes back in. For our only guy who has hit shots today (Ariana)

That's one way Manning kills this team when he takes Collins out. He shifts Arians to play more minutes in the post.

Damn, that's a real short dude in this driver commercial.

Arians and Woods have been great today. Collins can't be stopped again.

As one of the few Crawford fans here, he had a dirty pass to Collins on an and-one call early. A beautiful no look.

Defense has been much better today. Would like to see Wilb. on the bench more. He's had 3 really poor shots and is practically just a body running around on the floor for us. No threat on offense or defense.

That's one way Manning kills this team when he takes Collins out. He shifts Arians to play more minutes in the post.

Damn, that's a real short dude in this driver commercial.

Oh come on. Arians is leading us in scoring and almost every point has come with Collins out because he's getting space to shoot with their 4 man guarding him.

Of all the moves this game, that is the one thing that has absolutely worked. The one time their guy ran out to guard him he drove by for a layup.

C'mon, Keyshawn. Had a fresh clock. Take your time.

Back