• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Awful, awful shot by Wilbekin.

Our players have to learn that just because they can hit threes and this is now a "three point shooting team" that the shot they get may not be the best shot in the possession.

Manning agrees with the board, Wilby out for Brandon.

Dinos a great shot, yet another awesome pass from Crawford...

It seems like Richmond gets a wide open every possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DM and / or Chill definitely got in BC's head after the NW disaster. Playing much more under control and taking what he is given rather than a lot of forcing.

lol richmond just went straight stoopid

Are you guys kidding me???? Selfish play by Crawford? How many of you played high school or college bball? 9/10 guards are always going to take that because you're going to get that foul called with an opportunity for an and-one.

Too critical of a guy who did the right thing on the steal and break.

Selfish play there by BC. Cost us a point.

I think that is a trend now, seems like I see more players trying to finish the break when they've got the numbers and one pass would lead to an uncontested basket.

I'm not convinced that Brandon is really ready for as many minutes as he is getting.

Are you guys kidding me???? Selfish play by Crawford? How many of you played high school or college bball? 9/10 guards are always going to take that because you're going to get that foul called with an opportunity for an and-one.

I disagree, one pass gets your team a certain basket.

Yeah. Chill and Woods were trailing and Crawford probably didn't realize Richmond was lazy getting back. No doubt he would have passed it to a trailing Collins.

to me it's a 50/50 - with the amount of patience and restraint he's shown today I like that he was aggressive there - good balanced stat sheet at this point 6 pts/ 9 assts/ 7 rbds QUOTE=Buckwild;2663361]Are you guys kidding me???? Selfish play by Crawford? How many of you played high school or college bball? 9/10 guards are always going to take that because you're going to get that foul called with an opportunity for an and-one.

Too critical of a guy who did the right thing on the steal and break.[/QUOTE]

Back