• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

I'm not convinced that Brandon is really ready for as many minutes as he is getting.

Agreed. But all he needs to do is not take the shots he's taking and make the extra pass.

Sure I am not alone in this opinion, but we should lose the 4 guard with Dinos in the middle rotation

Agreed. But all he needs to do is not take the shots he's taking and make the extra pass.

This, he seems to settle a bit too often for a bad(ish) shot rather than making one more pass. Freshman mistakes but I like what I see out of him.

No way no way no way!

Way. Crawford could get an and 1 or he could get it blocked clean no points, get fouled and make one or get fouled and make 2. Only one of those outcomes gets you more than 2 points.

Most of you guys are so critical of a guy who is BALLIN OUT this game. Unbelievable.

Second Kenpom reference of the day - advance stats talk!

I like the posts about hating the guard-heavy lineups during this game when it was those lineups that broke out the 10 point lead.

"Collins calling for it, Crawford jacks a three instead." No worse words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doofus picked the wrong game to go to with all these KenPom references on the broadcast.

to me it's a 50/50 - with the amount of patience and restraint he's shown today I like that he was aggressive there - good balanced stat sheet at this point 6 pts/ 9 assts/ 7 rbds QUOTE=Buckwild;2663361]Are you guys kidding me???? Selfish play by Crawford? How many of you played high school or college bball? 9/10 guards are always going to take that because you're going to get that foul called with an opportunity for an and-one.

Too critical of a guy who did the right thing on the steal and break.
[/QUOTE]

BINGO...If Crawford went 9/10 from the field, the great posters here would be bitching about the missed shot. He's got three steals and only 1 TO...what a shitty game.

"Collins calling for it, Crawford jacks a three instead." No worse words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except there were 3 seconds left, if he had passed, JC wouldn't have gotten the shot off.

But thanks for playing.

Back