• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

The new video boards do look nice.
28d183f0a3cf5ef9fc8c04c0d71b0a71.jpg

The exterior looks worse than the interior now, so I will give them that in the renovations. The architecture on that campus is beautiful. The Robins Center is an eyesore relative to the existing architecture. Cassell at least looks and feels historic. The RC looks and feels like modular construction.

Um, look, I was at the game. I must do my duty and report that this photo is not actually of The Robins Center, which is a tad nicer and has lots more white people in it.

I would like to see Manning play Collins more with foul trouble. In a manner of speaking Manning is fouling out Collins with 3 fouls. Collins only played 19 minutes today despite never getting his 4th foul. You can make an argument that minutes are more valuable later, but it is fairly weak. Would you rather have Collins in the game for the final 4 minutes in a tie game or would you rather him foul out at the 4 minute mark with a 7 point lead? I would like to see him taken out for a couple of minutes after he picks up the 3rd foul but then reinserted into the game. If you assume that all minutes are roughly as important as any other minutes, you are greatly lowering your potential by limiting Collins to 19 minutes. Collins never picked up his 4th foul at Northwestern either but sat for long periods.

I would sit him enough to make sure he was rested and did not pick up a cheap one that way, but would otherwise play him until he picked up his 4th. Even after a player gets his 4th foul, I would put him back in at the 7 minute mark or so.

Coaches can be so conservative that they beat themselves. It's like football coaches that will not go for it on 4th down even though all the odds are in their favor.

Until Collins learns to play smarter, I don't think DM can leave him in with 2 in first half or with 3 before about 14 min mark of the second. I do think he could have, maybe should have put him back in sooner yesterday with 3

Until Collins learns to play smarter, I don't think DM can leave him in with 2 in first half or with 3 before about 14 min mark of the second. I do think he could have, maybe should have put him back in sooner yesterday with 3

Didn't he get his third yesterday at like at 18:50 mark of the second half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please never again refer to wilbekin as "wilby"?
Ok, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still don't get the Wilby dissatisfaction. Woods makes some boneheaded plays. Wilby is our third best 3-point shooter statistically and with number of makes. Woods is not an elite athlete that can run all day. He tends to make mistakes when he gets winded so I think 28 minutes a game is just about perfect. I think there are more TV timeouts in ACC play so I could see him tick up to 30 mpg but I like Wilby at 20 minutes especially with Chill missing 70% of his shots right now.

Has Collins grown 2 inches while at Wake? I seem to recall him being available as a borderline 3star because he was an average to below average sized 4. 6'7" or 6'8" He's a legit 6'10" now it looks like.

He was listed at 6'10 as a recruit.

Back