• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Stallings move to Pitt was a good one for this season as Pitt has a very experienced and solid team (among schools in the top 6 conferences, that's 75 schools, Pitt has the 5th most experienced team in the country), but four of their 5 starters are seniors, and it looks like they have only one solid player in their sophomore and freshman classes; so, Stallings is going to need to recruit on a high level over the next couple of years for Pitt basketball to stay on the level reached under Jamie Dixon.

Still beats getting fired by Vandy.

Dixon is 7-0 at TCU, including two wins over Washington already (51st in KP). Solid start down there.

Dixon is 7-0 at TCU, including two wins over Washington already (51st in KP). Solid start down there.

How the heck do you play a non-conf team in back to back games? I assume already have them on the schedule and then meet in a tourney? Very odd.

How the heck do you play a non-conf team in back to back games? I assume already have them on the schedule and then meet in a tourney? Very odd.

Happens somewhat more frequently than you would think. Meet in the finals of a tournament and then already have them scheduled.

Also, Nova and CoC almost played twice in 3 days because CoC gave Nova a home game in exchange for them playing in the Gildan Charleston Classic.

162320625.0.jpg

Move the video boards to the corners where the seats go up, and add on some suites to where the video board is now behind each baseline. That would give you exactly what you want without looking like it was modular construction.

This is much more of a crappy place than Robins. Seats were made when everybody weighed 150 pounds. The aisles are so narrow you have to wait for someone to come up before you can go down, etc. Goes straight up - one time, I literally felt sick when I was sitting on a top row; felt like I was falling forward. I don't care how "historic" it is, it's not a great place to see a game.

Last edited:
I haven't been to either but based on pictures i am #teamdoofus.

Happens somewhat more frequently than you would think. Meet in the finals of a tournament and then already have them scheduled.

Also, Nova and CoC almost played twice in 3 days because CoC gave Nova a home game in exchange for them playing in the Gildan Charleston Classic.

Boston University started out this season 1-1, with a loss at Northeastern and a win at home against Northeastern (in a tournament BU was hosting).

Reminds me a bit of the old W-S Coliseum...sans the cigarette smoke...which almost always obscured the 'applause/noise meter' in the mid-court scoreboard area...

Vtech's Cassell is a smaller clone of Terp's old Cole Fieldhouse.

Vtech's Cassell is a smaller clone of Terp's old Cole Fieldhouse.

So the fieldhouse is a smaller version of Cole and the football stadium is a larger version of Groves/BBT. For an engineering school they aren't very innovative.

We jumped NC State in kenpom. One ahead of them. They're AdjO is ranked one ahead of ours but their defense is 10 behind. That could be a high scoring basketball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get it to load either.

The game is on ESPN U if that isn't remedied.

Almost all of the Saturday AM money seems to be coming in on Wake. The line closed at -3 or -3.5.

Back