• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Richmond isn't good. A loss would be really disappointing to me.

The only time I ever have issues with ESPN3 is when I try to watch Wake Forest basketball games.

Wrong sized basketball? That's the first time I've ever seen that. Hilarious that we missed a layup and they airballed a jumper before anyone noticed.

huge throw down collins! we've got to cut down on offensive fouls.

That alley oop was filthy

Dinos draws 2 fouls on one of their bigs early. Great move inside.

The main problem w/ this game, is it's Richmond's super bowl. Much like the App football series years ago.?

Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going through Craw's head. Was that an attempted layup or a pass off the backboard to no one?

I legitimately think he was trying to throw an alley oop to Collins off the backboard. He has all the potential in the world if he would play a little smarter. Still a good player but he has the tendency to do extremely stupid shit.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going through Craw's head. Was that an attempted layup or a pass off the backboard to no one?

Looked like he was thinking of passing it to collins, so he didn't really go up strong. Crawford is in his own head right now, and it seems like still trying to figure out his role on offense, and Danny is letting him play through it.

Crawford goes 1/3 from the line but then a gorgeous pass to Collins for 2. He gets the bipolar award so far this year...

Last edited:
We've had like 7 straight excellent offensive possessions. Collins taking advantage of their 2nd big being out.

I feel like we're going to win games when Crawford plays well, and lose them when he doesn't. Collins is our best player, but Crawford is the most important IMO.

Back