• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Richmond Game

Crawford with a pass so good it gets Brandon an open layup in traffic - then a step back airball 3 with numbers. So good, so bad.

These post up fouls are total BS. They need to stop all over the country.

Put our starters back in and win the game.

Fucking McClinton. Just watched a guy go by him for a layup with a last second goofy swipe as he jumped out of the way for him.

ugh, Doral. So disappointing.

Great hearing a mom talk about her son during live action.

Need to go back to Dinos on the block.

That dude traveled before the foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get they needed her to talk about the glorious TJ but in the entire set we did not hear one mention of any WF players, etc. Not to mention the MJ story was just so over the top Get a grip woman.
Great hearing a mom talk about her son during live action.

We have missed so many open threes. I'm beginning to wonder if the first few games were an aberration and we are regressing to the mean that we've been used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinos had an easy pass for a layup but instead does a goofy eurostep move and luckily gets fouled

God that was insufferable. Had to mute the game for a while.

Cline with 9 of their 11 points. Richmond has gotten almost no good looks and we've missed a bunch of open looks. Still up 7.

Back